Our COVID-19 information page has been designed to ensure that all clients are aware of our latest updates. Each time there is a new government announcement, we will ensure that this page is updated with any changes to how we operate.
If you have any questions regarding any of our COVID-19 information, our team are always just a phone call away!
Latest Update – 4th January 2021
Unlike the first national lockdown where garages were forced to close, Deutsch Tech has been given the go-ahead to remain open and will be operating like normal over the second lockdown period.
As always, we will be open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday, offering all of our services. Please do not hesitate to get in touch regarding any work needed and we will be able to book you in as soon as possible.
Our COVID-19 Policy
Although the nature of our industry means that contact with clients is minimal, we have put in place several measures to maximise safety.
- When dropping off and collecting your vehicle, our staff will be following social distancing rules and minimising the need for interaction.
- Staff will be frequently reminded to wash their hands for at least 20 seconds.
- Hand sanitising stations will be placed around our premises for staff to use before and after coming into contact with your vehicle.
- All surfaces and equipment will be regularly disinfected, and vehicles will be wiped down before and after carrying out work.
- Should any staff members need to drive your vehicle, seat covers, and disposable gloves will be used.